Get Desktop Support now calling or emailing one of the Support Technicians.
Get connected to the Internet (either by means of dial-up, ADSL or a Wireless option) in no time.
Our technicians will assist with:
- Setting up and configuring your computer with your modem or router – for both wireless or cable Internet
- Configure your browser
- Update your security, firewall and manage your cookies and history
We offer troubleshooting for faulty web browsers or any network issues that you may be experiencing. Our skilled and qualified technicians determine the root of the problem, leaving you with perfect operational Internet.
Whether it is Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape, or any other web browser, we offer our customers to take advantage of a complete range of support services:
- Configuration of Browsers for faster Internet Access
- Manage Internet Cookies & History
- Troubleshoot and fix slow, faulty Internet
- Fix Browsing errors
Still having problems? Contact one of our technicians
If you want your email to work better for you – look at this service – Did you know that you can create rules within your email program, like Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express?
These rules help with the management of your email and include features such as:
- All emails from your boss can be highlighted as priority
- You want all emails from you son and/or grandson to be automatically forwarded to your spouse
- Assign categories to messages you send based on the contents of the messages
- Delay delivery of messages by a specified amount of time
- Set up a notification, such as a message or a sound, when important messages arrive
Our pricing structure works on one call-out (R320 excl) plus one hour labour (R320 excl per hour).
For telephonic support, our pricing is R50 excl per 30 minutes or part thereof.
Book a technician for Internet & Email Support.
iConnections’ Technicians knows all about cutting edge networking technologies and which network hardware components (such as routers, switches, firewalls and security appliances) will work together to be most effective for your existing or projected infrastructure. Additionally, they focus on network security solutions including email spam guards, network virus protection, anti-spyware, adware blocking solutions and many more.
Free IT Assessment
Our specialist technicians will do an On-Site Consultation, assessing your Infrastructure, Security, Performance and Operations.
Get a quick quote from iConnection on Hardware, Software or Support. Click the button below to request your quote
As long as you have a working internet connection, iConnection can assist you – no matter where you are in the world.
Make online shopping for Tech even easier by using our iStore. – Wide Range of tech products with the lowest prices